2011 Kia Soul Bluetooth, Sunroof, Keyless Entry
2011 KIA Soul
Retail Price $11,995
SALE PRICE $9,995 - SAVINGS OF $2,000!!
TOP FEATURES: Bluetooth, Sunroof, Keyless Entry
HISTORY: This KIA Soul has been registered and driven locally in BC since the original date of purchase. It has been regularly serviced with the majority of its maintenance being done at KIA dealerships. It has not been in any accidents nor does it have any insurance claims.
INSPECTION: A mechanical safety inspection has been completed on this vehicle. The front and rear brakes have been serviced, and the front brakes have received new pads and rotors. It also has a new set of windshield wipers on the front and a new wiper has been installed on the rear window.
MORE OPTIONS: Automatic Transmission, Auxiliary Port, USB Port, Air Conditioning, Power Windows & Locks, Adjustable Front Seats, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Split Folding Rear Seats, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Media Controls, Rear Cupholders, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Tinted Rear Windows
CALL 604-467-3401 TODAY @ Maple Ridge Hyundai!
KOT AUTO ADVANTAGE
*Family Owned and Operated!
• Knowledgeable staff working in a friendly environment
• Competitive finance rates! Huge Savings off Pre-Owned Cars
• Save thousands on Premium Pre-owned vehicles!
• Stock #U224592
• VSA Licensed
• Prices do not include GST/PST
• Price Does Not Include: $599 Admin Fee, Tire Tax
*While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information; prices, kilometers, options, and accessories are subject to change/human error on a daily basis. Please verify any information, questions, or concerns with the friendly & knowledgeable staff at Maple Ridge Hyundai*
- Condition: Used
- Model: Soul
- Trim: Bluetooth, Sunroof, Keyless Entry
- Body style: Wagon
- Exterior: Mint Pearl Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Stock: U224592
- Model number: SO752B
- VIN #: KNDJT2A25B7224592
- Kilometers: 158152
- Engine: 2.0L DOHC MPI CVVT I4 Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Bluetooth hands-free link
- Premium AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: aux input jack USB port (6) speakers external amplifier cargo mounted subwoofer centre dash-mounted speaker front door speaker multi-coloured lamp w/adjustable settings
- Roof-mounted micro antenna
- Front/rear mud guards
- Temporary spare tire w/steel wheel
- Two-tone tusk-style sport bumpers
- Black door mouldings
- Clear-lens headlights
- Chrome door handles
- Body-colour pwr heated mirrors
- Fender integrated turn signals
- Integrated front fender garnish
- Deep tinted privacy glass
- 1-speed rear windshield wiper
- Tiger nose designed radiator grille w/chrome coating
- Front fog lights
- Pwr tilt/sliding sunroof
- P225/45R18 tires
- Black side mouldings
- Roof rails
- 18" x 7.0" alloy wheels
- Front variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear window defroster
- Front/rear floormats
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: (3) height adjustable headrests
- Remote keyless entry w/panic & alarm
- Remote release fuel door
- Instrumentation cluster -inc: tachometer engine temp gauge digital clock fuel gauge washer fluid warning
- Cruise control
- Rear under-seat vents
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- Pwr windows w/driver auto down -inc: illuminated driver switch
- Cargo net
- Flat woven cloth sliding/reclining front heated bucket seats -inc: 6-way driver seat driver height adjustment armrest Soul logo pattern upper insert height adjustable active cloth headrest w/tilt
- (3) pwr outlets
- Under-floor removable cargo tray
- Central pwr door locks
- Exterior temp display
- Seat back storage pockets
- Cargo area tie-downs
- Covered visor vanity mirrors w/extensions
- Black sill mouldings
- Front console -inc: (2) cup holders
- Trip computer -inc: instant/avg fuel economy reading
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel w/audio & cruise controls
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Air conditioning
- Metal finish trim
- Front stabilizer bar
- 48 amp-hr battery w/battery saver
- Towing & lashing hook
- Independent MacPherson strut front sport suspension
- Coupled torsion beam rear sport suspension -inc: monotube shock absorber
- Front wheel drive
- 90-amp alternator
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- 2.0L DOHC MPI CVVT I4 engine
- Ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- Impact-sensing door unlock
- Electronic stability control w/traction control
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Advanced front impact airbags -inc: passenger switch
- Front seat side impact airbags
- Rear child safety door locks
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Rear 3-point ELR seatbelts
- Front 3-point height adjustable ELR seat belts w/pretensioners
Julian Morgan2 days agoI just recently purchased my second Veloster from this dealership and both of my experiences were beyond excellent. Taylor was polite, friendly and very easy to work with. He’s been making sure I’m happy with my car. And even when I’ve bugged him on his days off, he was still nice to me and went out of his way to help me out. My wife was even jealous of the service I got compared to what she got at another dealership she had dealt with. I’m going to continue coming back to them and recommending them to friends and family as long as they are around. Keep up the good work Taylor and the rest of Maple Ridge Hyundai team!
Darrin LEGGE1 week agoI have purchased my Plug in Sonata Hybrid from here in December. I average 1.7l/100km so far. I am looking at getting over 3000km on my current tank of gas. This car is very comfortable to drive and has lots of pip. I am definitely enjoying the gas savings. The only down fall with this car is the trunk space and the rear seats do not fold down. If you are looking for a new car this would be a great option has you do not have to worry about gas prices or running out of battery power. Go see Brent for great experience in buying a new car.
Vince Orsini3 weeks agoBy far the best car buying experience I've ever had! This is the 3rd car I buy from this dealership and plan on buying from them for my next ones as well Ask for Brent to get an absolutely open and honest car buying experience with no surprises. He worked tirelessly to fit my exact wants and needs in the perfect vehicle for me! Thank you Brent and your team for the continued fantastic service you provide!
Shaadman Bakhtyar1 month agoBrent, the most approachable and cooperative personnel to come across. He has always went up and beyond to make our process of buying a car the most easy and fast one. I would highly recommend Brent and Maple Ridge Hyundai to anyone who is looking to get into a vehicle.
Linxiu W1 month agoGreat help from Mr.Oliver Evans. I would definitely recommend my friends to look for Oliver for cars. I have deal with lots customers service guys in past years and Oliver is the most fantastic satisfied salesman, he is a very professional with highly qualified. Thankyou Mr. Evan's!
Sadiq Abubakar1 month agoSheldon Lloydsmith was absolutely fantastic! Purchased a brand new vehicle for my wife and he went above and beyond in every aspect of the deal. If you go to maple ridge Hyundai, ask for Sheldon L & you’ll be in good hands + you’ll be driving your new vehicle off the lot!! Not pushy, genuine and knowledgeable! Really respects your wants and needs. Great guy.
Casey Haber2 months agoTaylor Berge has been awesome! We love our new car and he was quick on helping us get everything sorted! Will definitely keep working with this team.
Haley Champagne2 months agoI bought my first car from Hyundai. I had the pleasure of working with Brent. HE IS THE BEST!!!! I will most definitely come back. Everyone at Hyundai is very friendly and helpful. Brent has helped my family for years and we wouldn’t trust anyone else but him for vehicle.
Desiree Zhu1 year agoUsually, I don’t write reviews, this time I feel I must. The experience with this dealership has been very positive, especially with the salesman Marcus Pinto. I found the car I wanted to buy online, and emailed them the inquiries. Marcus replied very efficiently and sent me all the reports I requested. In the negotiation, he showed his patience and willingness to help in a friendly manner, which I don’t see that in every salesman. I think that is a true quality required to be a good salesman. In this competitive business world, customer services do matter! Two days later, we drove our car back with all the requests been taken care of. Happy ending, no regrets! I will definitely return in the future.
Mindi Girn1 year agoMy experience at Maple Ridge Hyundai was excellent. The thought and care that Brent put into finding me the right vehicle was that of true knowledge and understanding. I felt like I was dealing with a family member as he took my needs and wants very seriously and was able to find the best vehicle for me. Brent and the team made it very easy and comfortable for my husband and I to purchase my vehicle while being able to stay within our budget. I recommend anyone to visit Maple Ridge Hyundai and especially to see Brent. Thanks again for everything!
Houston M.6 years agoIt took some time but the matter with the key was satisfactorily resolved. Thank you, Maple Ridge Hyundai, and we look forward to further business with you.
Sue M.6 years agoi have bought a few cars in my lifetime.. I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER had the continued service that I am currently getting from this dealership. Will I buy another Hyundai?? There is absolutely no doubt about it! vist the team at Mapel Ridge Hyundai and you will NOT be disappointed!