2012 Ford Flex 7 Passenger, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth
2012 Ford Flex SE
Retail Price $15,995
SALE PRICE $13,995 SAVINGS OF $2,000!!
TOP FEATURES: Third Row Seating – 7 Passengers, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Keyless Entry
HISTORY: This 2012 Ford Flex is a BC owned and registered vehicle. The owner was a non-smoker and has kept the vehicle in great shape. There are no major dents or scratches.
INSPECTION: A full mechanical inspection was completed. This vehicle received an oil change, a new engine air filter, a wheel alignment, and a brand new windshield.
MORE OPTIONS: Rear Folding Seats, Automatic Transmission, Alloy Wheels, Power Windows & Doors, Adjustable Front Seats
CALL 604-467-3401 TODAY @ Maple Ridge Hyundai!
KOT AUTO ADVANTAGE
*Family Owned and Operated!
• Knowledgeable staff working in a friendly environment
• Competitive finance rates! Huge Savings off Pre-Owned Cars
• Save thousands on Premium Pre-owned vehicles!
• Stock #UD17778
• VSA Licensed
• Prices do not include GST/PST
• Price Does Not Include: $599 Admin Fee, Tire Tax
*While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information; prices, kilometers, options, and accessories are subject to change/human error on a daily basis. Please verify any information, questions, or concerns with the friendly & knowledgeable staff at Maple Ridge Hyundai*
- Condition: Used
- Model: Flex
- Trim: 7 Passenger, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth
- Exterior: Ebony Black
- Interior: Charcoal Black
- Stock: UD17778
- Model number: K5B
- VIN #: 2FMGK5BCXCBD17778
- Kilometers: 118556
- Engine: 3.5L 24-Valve V6 Duratec Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: audio input jack clock (6) speakers
- 17" spare tire & wheel
- Front intermittent speed-sensitive wipers
- Rear 2-speed wiper
- P235/60R17 BSW tires
- Fog lamps -inc: chrome bezel
- 17" painted aluminum wheels
- Black manual-folding pwr mirrors
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome tri-bar front grille
- Dual beam halogen auto headlamps -inc: wiper activation
- Privacy glass on 2nd & 3rd row windows liftgate
- Carpeted 1st & 2nd row floor mats
- Cabin air filter
- Overhead console w/map lights sunglass holder
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch up/down
- Rear window defroster
- Anti-theft perimeter alarm
- Tilt/telescopic steering column
- Locking glovebox
- Speed control
- Leather wrapped steering wheel w/audio/speed controls
- Obsidian painted centre stack finish panel
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- (3) grab handles
- Lighting -inc: 2nd & 3rd row reading illuminated entry cargo area
- Grocery bag hooks in cargo area
- (10) cup/bottle holders
- Front cloth bucket seats -inc: 6-way pwr driver seat w/manual lumbar 2-way manual passenger seat w/fold flat seatback adjustable head restraints
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer lamp outage low washer fluid low oil pressure oil change door ajar liftgate ajar & low coolant
- Cockpit integrated display -inc: compass outside temp audio info
- Hammered metal appliques on IP
- (2) coat hooks
- (4) 12V pwr points
- 3rd row 50/50 split fold-in-floor bench seat inc: fold flat seatbacks adjustable head restraints
- Single-zone climate control
- Pwr door locks w/AutoLock
- Leather wrapped shift knob
- Battery saver w/accessory delay
- Front seatback map pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Door storage pockets -inc: 1st & 2nd row
- 7-passenger seating -inc: 60/40 split 2nd row bench seat passenger-side pwr auto-fold
- Chrome door handles
- Driver side SecuriCode keypad
- Message centre w/trip computer
- Front row centre console w/armrest storage
- Sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- Remote keyless entry w/(2) fobs
- Bright polished stainless steel exhaust tips
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- 3.5L 24-valve V6 Duratec engine
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- EasyFuel capless fuelling system
- Front wheel drive
- 3.16 axle ratio
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes (ABS)
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- SOS post crash alert system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Driver/front passenger BeltMinder system
- LATCH (Lower Anchors & Tethers for CHildren) system
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Personal safety system -inc: safety belt pretensioners load-limiting retractors driver seat position sensing & crash severity sensing
- Reverse sensing system
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter audio volume limiter early low fuel warning programmable sound chimes Beltminder w/audio mute
- All-row Safety Canopy w/rollover sensor
- Advance Trac w/roll stability control
- Driver & front passenger dual stage air bags w/passenger sensing system
- Front seat side impact airbags
Julian Morgan2 days agoI just recently purchased my second Veloster from this dealership and both of my experiences were beyond excellent. Taylor was polite, friendly and very easy to work with. He’s been making sure I’m happy with my car. And even when I’ve bugged him on his days off, he was still nice to me and went out of his way to help me out. My wife was even jealous of the service I got compared to what she got at another dealership she had dealt with. I’m going to continue coming back to them and recommending them to friends and family as long as they are around. Keep up the good work Taylor and the rest of Maple Ridge Hyundai team!
Darrin LEGGE1 week agoI have purchased my Plug in Sonata Hybrid from here in December. I average 1.7l/100km so far. I am looking at getting over 3000km on my current tank of gas. This car is very comfortable to drive and has lots of pip. I am definitely enjoying the gas savings. The only down fall with this car is the trunk space and the rear seats do not fold down. If you are looking for a new car this would be a great option has you do not have to worry about gas prices or running out of battery power. Go see Brent for great experience in buying a new car.
Vince Orsini3 weeks agoBy far the best car buying experience I've ever had! This is the 3rd car I buy from this dealership and plan on buying from them for my next ones as well Ask for Brent to get an absolutely open and honest car buying experience with no surprises. He worked tirelessly to fit my exact wants and needs in the perfect vehicle for me! Thank you Brent and your team for the continued fantastic service you provide!
Shaadman Bakhtyar1 month agoBrent, the most approachable and cooperative personnel to come across. He has always went up and beyond to make our process of buying a car the most easy and fast one. I would highly recommend Brent and Maple Ridge Hyundai to anyone who is looking to get into a vehicle.
Linxiu W1 month agoGreat help from Mr.Oliver Evans. I would definitely recommend my friends to look for Oliver for cars. I have deal with lots customers service guys in past years and Oliver is the most fantastic satisfied salesman, he is a very professional with highly qualified. Thankyou Mr. Evan's!
Sadiq Abubakar1 month agoSheldon Lloydsmith was absolutely fantastic! Purchased a brand new vehicle for my wife and he went above and beyond in every aspect of the deal. If you go to maple ridge Hyundai, ask for Sheldon L & you’ll be in good hands + you’ll be driving your new vehicle off the lot!! Not pushy, genuine and knowledgeable! Really respects your wants and needs. Great guy.
Casey Haber2 months agoTaylor Berge has been awesome! We love our new car and he was quick on helping us get everything sorted! Will definitely keep working with this team.
Haley Champagne2 months agoI bought my first car from Hyundai. I had the pleasure of working with Brent. HE IS THE BEST!!!! I will most definitely come back. Everyone at Hyundai is very friendly and helpful. Brent has helped my family for years and we wouldn’t trust anyone else but him for vehicle.
Desiree Zhu1 year agoUsually, I don’t write reviews, this time I feel I must. The experience with this dealership has been very positive, especially with the salesman Marcus Pinto. I found the car I wanted to buy online, and emailed them the inquiries. Marcus replied very efficiently and sent me all the reports I requested. In the negotiation, he showed his patience and willingness to help in a friendly manner, which I don’t see that in every salesman. I think that is a true quality required to be a good salesman. In this competitive business world, customer services do matter! Two days later, we drove our car back with all the requests been taken care of. Happy ending, no regrets! I will definitely return in the future.
Mindi Girn1 year agoMy experience at Maple Ridge Hyundai was excellent. The thought and care that Brent put into finding me the right vehicle was that of true knowledge and understanding. I felt like I was dealing with a family member as he took my needs and wants very seriously and was able to find the best vehicle for me. Brent and the team made it very easy and comfortable for my husband and I to purchase my vehicle while being able to stay within our budget. I recommend anyone to visit Maple Ridge Hyundai and especially to see Brent. Thanks again for everything!
Houston M.6 years agoIt took some time but the matter with the key was satisfactorily resolved. Thank you, Maple Ridge Hyundai, and we look forward to further business with you.
Sue M.6 years agoi have bought a few cars in my lifetime.. I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER had the continued service that I am currently getting from this dealership. Will I buy another Hyundai?? There is absolutely no doubt about it! vist the team at Mapel Ridge Hyundai and you will NOT be disappointed!