2013 Hyundai Sonata 4dr Sedan 2.4L Auto GLS Heated Seats, Bluetooth
2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS
Retail Price $11,995
SALE PRICE $10,995 - SAVINGS OF $1,000!!
TOP FEATURES: Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Keyless Remote Entry
HISTORY: This Hyundai Sonata has been a registered BC since purchase. It has not been smoked in or carried any pets. Regular maintenance has been kept up with and it has no major damage.
INSPECTION: We have completed a full mechanical safety inspection on this vehicle. From this inspection, this Sonata received an oil change, new air filters, and a tire rotation.
MORE OPTIONS: Automatic Transmission, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, AM/FM/XM Radio, Steering Wheel Media Controls, Power Mirrors, Windows & Locks, Adjustable Seat, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Rear Folding Seats, Rear Cup Holder/Arm Rest
CALL 604-467-3401 TODAY @ Maple Ridge Hyundai!
KOT AUTO ADVANTAGE
*Family Owned and Operated!
• Knowledgeable staff working in a friendly environment
• Competitive finance rates! Huge Savings off Pre-Owned Cars
• Save thousands on Premium Pre-owned vehicles!
• Stock #U610809
• VSA Licensed
• Prices do not include GST/PST
• Price Does Not Include: $599 Admin Fee, Tire Tax
*While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information; prices, kilometers, options, and accessories are subject to change/human error on a daily basis. Please verify any information, questions, or concerns with the friendly & knowledgeable staff at Maple Ridge Hyundai*
- Condition: Used
- Model: Sonata
- Trim: 4dr Sedan 2.4L Auto GLS Heated Seats, Bluetooth
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Harbour Grey Metallic
- Interior: Grey
- Stock: U610809
- Model number: SO64AF24BC00
- VIN #: 5NPEB4AC7DH610809
- Kilometers: 100266
- Engine: 2.4L DOHC Dual CVVT GDI 16-Valve Variable Intake System I4 Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- Pwr door locks
- Rear reading lamp
- (4) door panel bottle holders
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Rear heat ducts
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats
- Door map pockets
- Cruise control
- Eco indicator
- (2) 12V pwr outlets
- Instrumentation -inc: speedometer tachometer digital coolant temp digital fuel level odometer trip odometer digital clock
- Heated cloth front bucket seats -inc: 8-way pwr driver w/adjustable lumbar support adjustable active head restraints seatback pockets
- Remote keyless entry w/panic alarm
- Outside temp gauge
- Engine immobilizer
- Front ventilated/solid rear disc brakes
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: OD lock-up torque converter
- Front wheel drive
- Engine RPM sensing pwr rack & pinion steering
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Multi-link rear suspension -inc: dual flow dampers (DFD) shocks
- MacPherson strut front suspension -inc: dual flow dampers (DFD) shocks
- 2.4L DOHC dual CVVT GDI 16-valve variable intake system I4 engine
- Body side reinforcements
- Rear door child safety locks
- Front & rear airbags w/occupant classification sensor (OCS)
- Brake assist
- Front & rear crumple zones
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS) w/electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Shift interlock system
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system
- 3-point seat belts for all positions -inc: front adjustable anchors front pretensioners & force limiters
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Traction control system (TCS) w/electronic stability control (ESC)
- Steering wheel audio controls -inc: Bluetooth controls
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Solar control glass
- Body-colour folding heated pwr mirrors
- Body-colour door handles
- Front fog lights
- Variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Chrome window mouldings
- Dark chrome grille w/chrome hood garnish
- Pwr tilt/sliding sunroof
- P205/65R16 all-season tires
- T125/80D16 compact spare tire
- 16" x 6.5" aluminum wheels
- Sunshade band
- Body-colour bumpers
- Centre console -inc: storage dual cupholders armrest
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel -inc: cruise controls
- Locking glove box w/damper
- Alarm system
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: centre armrest w/cupholders
- (3) assist grips
- Illumination -inc: cargo area glove box ignition surround front map dome lamp w/delay
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Heated rear seats
- Metalgrain interior trim
- Trip computer
- Air conditioning w/cabin air filter
- Remote releases -inc: fuel door hood trunk
- Pwr windows -inc: driver auto-up/auto-down pinch protection lock out button
- Rear coat hanger
Julian Morgan2 days agoI just recently purchased my second Veloster from this dealership and both of my experiences were beyond excellent. Taylor was polite, friendly and very easy to work with. He’s been making sure I’m happy with my car. And even when I’ve bugged him on his days off, he was still nice to me and went out of his way to help me out. My wife was even jealous of the service I got compared to what she got at another dealership she had dealt with. I’m going to continue coming back to them and recommending them to friends and family as long as they are around. Keep up the good work Taylor and the rest of Maple Ridge Hyundai team!
Darrin LEGGE1 week agoI have purchased my Plug in Sonata Hybrid from here in December. I average 1.7l/100km so far. I am looking at getting over 3000km on my current tank of gas. This car is very comfortable to drive and has lots of pip. I am definitely enjoying the gas savings. The only down fall with this car is the trunk space and the rear seats do not fold down. If you are looking for a new car this would be a great option has you do not have to worry about gas prices or running out of battery power. Go see Brent for great experience in buying a new car.
Vince Orsini3 weeks agoBy far the best car buying experience I've ever had! This is the 3rd car I buy from this dealership and plan on buying from them for my next ones as well Ask for Brent to get an absolutely open and honest car buying experience with no surprises. He worked tirelessly to fit my exact wants and needs in the perfect vehicle for me! Thank you Brent and your team for the continued fantastic service you provide!
Shaadman Bakhtyar1 month agoBrent, the most approachable and cooperative personnel to come across. He has always went up and beyond to make our process of buying a car the most easy and fast one. I would highly recommend Brent and Maple Ridge Hyundai to anyone who is looking to get into a vehicle.
Linxiu W1 month agoGreat help from Mr.Oliver Evans. I would definitely recommend my friends to look for Oliver for cars. I have deal with lots customers service guys in past years and Oliver is the most fantastic satisfied salesman, he is a very professional with highly qualified. Thankyou Mr. Evan's!
Sadiq Abubakar1 month agoSheldon Lloydsmith was absolutely fantastic! Purchased a brand new vehicle for my wife and he went above and beyond in every aspect of the deal. If you go to maple ridge Hyundai, ask for Sheldon L & you’ll be in good hands + you’ll be driving your new vehicle off the lot!! Not pushy, genuine and knowledgeable! Really respects your wants and needs. Great guy.
Casey Haber2 months agoTaylor Berge has been awesome! We love our new car and he was quick on helping us get everything sorted! Will definitely keep working with this team.
Haley Champagne2 months agoI bought my first car from Hyundai. I had the pleasure of working with Brent. HE IS THE BEST!!!! I will most definitely come back. Everyone at Hyundai is very friendly and helpful. Brent has helped my family for years and we wouldn’t trust anyone else but him for vehicle.
Desiree Zhu1 year agoUsually, I don’t write reviews, this time I feel I must. The experience with this dealership has been very positive, especially with the salesman Marcus Pinto. I found the car I wanted to buy online, and emailed them the inquiries. Marcus replied very efficiently and sent me all the reports I requested. In the negotiation, he showed his patience and willingness to help in a friendly manner, which I don’t see that in every salesman. I think that is a true quality required to be a good salesman. In this competitive business world, customer services do matter! Two days later, we drove our car back with all the requests been taken care of. Happy ending, no regrets! I will definitely return in the future.
Mindi Girn1 year agoMy experience at Maple Ridge Hyundai was excellent. The thought and care that Brent put into finding me the right vehicle was that of true knowledge and understanding. I felt like I was dealing with a family member as he took my needs and wants very seriously and was able to find the best vehicle for me. Brent and the team made it very easy and comfortable for my husband and I to purchase my vehicle while being able to stay within our budget. I recommend anyone to visit Maple Ridge Hyundai and especially to see Brent. Thanks again for everything!
Houston M.6 years agoIt took some time but the matter with the key was satisfactorily resolved. Thank you, Maple Ridge Hyundai, and we look forward to further business with you.
Sue M.6 years agoi have bought a few cars in my lifetime.. I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER had the continued service that I am currently getting from this dealership. Will I buy another Hyundai?? There is absolutely no doubt about it! vist the team at Mapel Ridge Hyundai and you will NOT be disappointed!